READ AND RATE A PREVIEW OF UPCOMING BOOK!

Sample Reviews

Sample Reviews
Introducing Barbie & Frannie..read their reviews below

VISIT "ISLAND GIRL ART PLAY @ ETSY"

2.06.2010

Snowed in!

 
 
This is the glorious site I awoke to at 6am this morning!!! Looks like more than 4-6 inches which they called for.  Also awoke to no electric, no cable, no tv, no heat, NO COFFEE, NO TOAST & HOT CEREAL!  So kitty & I went back up to bed under all blankets I could find and slept for a couple hours. Then woke up colder & brought blankets downstairs along with a good book (now it was daylight & I could see to read) got all comfy reading and around 10am rejoiced because the furnace began running!  I am so thankful it did not last till we dig ourselves out of this....main road my home is on still is not plowed...but I do not plan to go anywhere all weekend....I keep thanking the Lord and praying the power stays on..... So how has your morning went?

No comments: