READ AND RATE A PREVIEW OF UPCOMING BOOK!

Sample Reviews

Sample Reviews
Introducing Barbie & Frannie..read their reviews below

VISIT "ISLAND GIRL ART PLAY @ ETSY"

2.08.2010

Only 5 more Herbal Eye Pillow Samples left!

http://hrblexpressions.etsy.com/
Only 5 more Herbal Eye Pillows left to be in the Original Size Sampler this month!  These have really been a hit!  I do hope those of you who have used them have taken the time to convo Marsha at her Etsy shop and tell her your thoughts on them.  While you are there check out her other unique items for your aching body.  As you all may know I had hand surgery to remove a bone & some carpal tunnel work done in October.  I am still recovering and this weekend with the weather I was in excrutiating pain from time to time.  I took an eye pillow & heated it up in the micro like the instructions said and wrapped it around my hand.  The warmth made it feel oh so great! These samples were so very generous of Marsha to send us & I truly do appreciate her for doing so. All herbs included in the pillows are organically grown by Marsha herself.  I know the work involved in this as my sweet Mom & I used to do this & I miss having her show up at my door with a boquet of fresh lavander and upon my visites to her home she would take me in her back room to show me all the wonderful herbs she was drying for my crafting. Blessings to you Marsha for your talents & blessing you have been to all of us this month! Stop By Herbal Expressions even just to say hi & tell her Gabbriella sent you!  A pic of the eyepillows is on the right hand side of this blog

No comments: