READ AND RATE A PREVIEW OF UPCOMING BOOK!

Sample Reviews

Sample Reviews
Introducing Barbie & Frannie..read their reviews below

VISIT "ISLAND GIRL ART PLAY @ ETSY"

2.05.2010

BARBIE'S Review on the HUGE Sample of Eye Pillows!

I just have to say that I am in love with the herbal eye pillows! Rarely do I get headaches, and I usually take ibuprophen for them.......I don't have to anymore! I was waiting to get a headache so I could try the eye pillow. I didn't think it would be fair to try it just to relax (although I did use it when relaxing!), so when I got one of my rare headaches, I took it out of the freezer and laid down with it covering my eyes. Within 10 minutes, my headache felt significantly better to the point that I didn't have to take any over the counter ibuprophen for it. Two days later, I tried it fresh from the microwave oven and it worked equally as well. The instructions are that it should be kept in the freezer to preserve the herbs and can be used cold form the freezer or microwaved for 30 seconds. I think I would use it in the winter from the microwave and in the summer from the freezer! The scent of lavender is very calming and soothing and the heat or coldness from the pillow is wonderful. To say that I am a fan of the Herbal Eye Pillow is an understatement!
Get your Valentine's Sampler now!  Quantities very limited...shipped out PRIORITY MAIL

No comments: