READ AND RATE A PREVIEW OF UPCOMING BOOK!

Sample Reviews

Sample Reviews
Introducing Barbie & Frannie..read their reviews below

VISIT "ISLAND GIRL ART PLAY @ ETSY"

3.18.2009

Temple from Anya's Garden



Temple~~~This I think is my favorite on me right now....although all I have found intriging. Also I found that this perfume acted as a stress reliever to me. It bought moments of calmness, it seemed, when I had a moment of stress in my day at the office. It was almost like when I had that moment of stress I could smell the scent more & it relaxed me somewhat. Sweet scent of orange with a slight touch of cinnamon scent soothe, I don't know that it is cinnamon but I liken it to this. Remember this is what my senses pick up...yours may slightly differ. But in all this is by far my favorite and once again I can not stress the fact that it also is long lasting throughtout the whole day and all you need is a couple tiny drops. To me this is a very affordable factor in purchasing a perfume. Stop by Anya's Garden & see how pretty & delicate looking her website is and pick up a sample box for your self. The cost of this is minimal for all the uses you will get from these tiny vials and at the same time for a low cost you get to try 5 of her products at once. Tell her Gabbriella sent you! http://anyasgarden.com/

No comments: