READ AND RATE A PREVIEW OF UPCOMING BOOK!

Sample Reviews

Sample Reviews
Introducing Barbie & Frannie..read their reviews below

VISIT "ISLAND GIRL ART PLAY @ ETSY"

3.18.2009

Fairchild~~~~from Anya's Garden





Fairchild~~~~~when I wore this perfume I had the distinct scent of Sandlewood....soothing, sensual mix with the light sweetness of Jasmine through it, with a touch of earthiness. This surely was the perfume to wear if there was a thought for romance in the air. Once again praises go to Anya for creating such a luscious perfume to make us feel special....I had read somewhere once that sandlewood was a scent men love (even though they do not know it) this proved to be true because at work I received so many compliments from the men about my perfume that day....I think I will save this one for a special occassion. Stop by Anya's Garden I learn more about her & her garden.... http://anyasgarden.com/

No comments: