READ AND RATE A PREVIEW OF UPCOMING BOOK!

Sample Reviews

Sample Reviews
Introducing Barbie & Frannie..read their reviews below

VISIT "ISLAND GIRL ART PLAY @ ETSY"

3.17.2009

Kaffir~~~~Anya's Garden


If you love Jasmine & the outdoors you will love this perfume. A slight woodsy, musky scent with just a kiss of citrus with a Thai scent which takes me a bit back to the patchouli days in the 70's (remember this is just my description). This perfume wore well through out my day and brought me many moments of refreshing thoughts of walking through the woods on a spring day just after the rain. It enlightend my senses to bring me to a calm of feeling soft & gentle & pleasurable. Stop by Anya's Garden today & learn more about her fabulous perfumes.... http://anyasgarden.com stop back tomorrow to see what might be reviewed then...

No comments: