READ AND RATE A PREVIEW OF UPCOMING BOOK!

Sample Reviews

Sample Reviews
Introducing Barbie & Frannie..read their reviews below

VISIT "ISLAND GIRL ART PLAY @ ETSY"

3.18.2009

Pan~~~~Anya's Garden


For me I have found Pan to be the lightest scent...lightly scented with musky tones blended with hints of lavender. Just soft, gentle, sensual
----what every woman should be at times. What more can I say? Anya has done a fine job in creating these intriguing scents...something for everyone...every occassion....a collection for whatever mood you may be in....I thank Anya for her entrusting me to promote her perfumes, it has been a sheer pleasure for me to do so. It is fun & exciting to experiment with new beauty items. Thanks Anya & much success in 2009! I will be back in a couple days with the box that the perfumes came in to plant it & keep you up to date on how it turns out! Till then
Blessings to all....

No comments: