READ AND RATE A PREVIEW OF UPCOMING BOOK!

Sample Reviews

Sample Reviews
Introducing Barbie & Frannie..read their reviews below

VISIT "ISLAND GIRL ART PLAY @ ETSY"

4.10.2009

Welcome Marigold to Gabbriella's Sampler!!!







I am so very happy to have Mary from Marigold Jewelry send in samples for us this month....they are due in to me any day now & then the Sampler for April will be complete!!! She is the very 1st jewelry maker we have had the pleasure of including in our Sampler! i am thrilled!!!!Above are just a few items of her amazing work....each piece is uniquely designed .....she works with wire, beads & natural stones....She comes to us from Seattle....I have been there once, I have a sister-in-law who lives there. Stop by Mary's shop at http://marigoldjewelry.etsy.com/ to check out her items...she has more to list she has told me so stop back often to check her stock... Mary I am so very happy to have you & I wish you much success & many customers!

No comments: