READ AND RATE A PREVIEW OF UPCOMING BOOK!

Sample Reviews

Sample Reviews
Introducing Barbie & Frannie..read their reviews below

VISIT "ISLAND GIRL ART PLAY @ ETSY"

4.08.2009

Tuxedo-Enterprises in the Sampler for April!

Once again my home smells soooooo Awesome!!!! You crafters just keep sending in the best smellin' stuff for our Sampler!!!!! I returned from work to find a package from Linda in my storage box on my porch....upon opening it I was in Heaven!!!! Pandora's Box had been opened.....Aromatheraphy is soooo Grand!!!!
so many different scents who would think when mixed inone box could smell so wonderful! stop by Linda's shop http://www.tuxedo-enterprises.com/ and see all the fantastic items she has for sale!!!!From Bath & Body items to candles & melts....all to make you & your home smell good & to make you feel good.....Welcome Linda to Gabbriella's Sampler I am so pleased to have you join us!!!! Linda sent in 100 samples so she will receive as promised a FREE Sampler and a box or 2 of her samples alone, packaged just as the Original Sampler, will be taken to or shipped to a Boutique Owner who I feel would be able to sell her products. I do not charge the Boutique owners for the Sampler it is my offering to them to try to get you a wholesale account. Thanks Linda for the awesome job you did on your samples! Ps I went crazy with the colors because after all it is Spring & Easter weekend!!!!!

No comments: