READ AND RATE A PREVIEW OF UPCOMING BOOK!

Sample Reviews

Sample Reviews
Introducing Barbie & Frannie..read their reviews below

VISIT "ISLAND GIRL ART PLAY @ ETSY"

4.04.2009

Suds by Sarah---Welcome to Gabbriella's Sampler!!!




Yummy!!!That's what these soaps are! Not just by name but by the looks & smels of them!!! Welcome Sarah to my Sampler this month! Her sample she sent is is just so cutely packaged, it will put a smile on you face just seeing it :) It is easy to tell what she sent in for you to sample....but I will leave the scent of it for a surprise for you. Stop by Sarah's shop to see all the other beautiful soaps she has made...her prices are very affordable & her color choices & scent choices are never ending! I am so very proud to show off her products this month in my Sampler! Thank you Sarah & I wish you much continued success on your sales...visit her website at http://sudsbysarah.com/
tell her Gabbriella sent you!

No comments: