READ AND RATE A PREVIEW OF UPCOMING BOOK!

Sample Reviews

Sample Reviews
Introducing Barbie & Frannie..read their reviews below

VISIT "ISLAND GIRL ART PLAY @ ETSY"

3.31.2009

Pick Me Paper Designs




Welcome Danielle!!!
I received in the mail last week the prettiest selection of note cards for samples to put in the box from Danielle of Pick Me paper Designs of etsy. each one was so very unique & different from the next. She put alot of work into these samples & you should be very pleased with her offering. It always takes me a whole evening to fill all the Sampler Boxes as everyones samples are always so nicely done that I need to analyze each & everyone I put into a box. I do this process alone since when my son helped me I drove him crazy with all the time I spent checking out the samples! Danielle has a wide variety of stationary items in her shop & is so very nice to do business with. She is very eager to please so stop by her shop today for a visit. Her shop just opened in February so give her a great welcoming!

4 comments:

Inviting Style by Pick Me Paper Designs said...

Thank you, so very nice! :)

Gabbriella Conte said...

You are very welcome...did you check out all the other sites?

Anonymous said...

I cannot wait to get another box this month!!

Gabbriella Conte said...

Olenka you are awesome!