READ AND RATE A PREVIEW OF UPCOMING BOOK!

Sample Reviews

Sample Reviews
Introducing Barbie & Frannie..read their reviews below

VISIT "ISLAND GIRL ART PLAY @ ETSY"

3.01.2009

Summary

Well the last 2 months have been incredible....I am so very happy with the response to getting contributors for the Sampler & very pleased with how they are being sold. Growing this from the baby it is now to what it will become is going to be an interesting journey for me & I am glad to have all of you at my side to do so. Your products have been amazing & very professionally done. The response has been wonderful, in all the boxes that went out there was only 1 critical person & that does not matter, I know differently plus you can not please everyone all of the time... and everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I appreciate all of your effort & I hope & pray you all get some traffic & sales to your shops. Don't give up if they do not come at the very moment your samples go out....they will always remember a good product & go back for more when they need or want it.
And for the buyers, I thank you for trying our Sampler & I am so happy with your positive feedbacks I get! And those of you who have purchased multiple Samplers thank you for coming back again, even in the same month! Please email the sellers & let them know what you think of their products.
The Sampler is now available in 2 sizes...1 for a smaller budget has been added....
Wishing all of you a wonderful Sunday!!!!
Blessings to you~~~~

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for putting HillBilly Kandles Melts in your box. Keep up the Good Work, I'll be sending more soon.


Mindy
HillBillyKandles

Gabbriella Conte said...

Thanks Mindy!!!! You are welcome any time you like! My house smells so wonderful when I get a package from you! :)