READ AND RATE A PREVIEW OF UPCOMING BOOK!

Sample Reviews

Sample Reviews
Introducing Barbie & Frannie..read their reviews below

VISIT "ISLAND GIRL ART PLAY @ ETSY"

3.11.2009




A Scrappy Design....A Whimsical Paper Boutique! Heather has sent in this time an awesome looking treat + a percentage off coupon at her shop! I have placed orders with Heather in the past & she is very easy to deal with & takes pride in her work. Your cards will be shipped to you with great care taken to not have them bent. She can make any type of card you need & will work with you to give you the product you want. I will never go back to the card store (you know the one!) and spend all that $$$ for a card someone else may have given you....Heather's cards are unique in their style & everyone I have given them to has fallen in love with them....I even have one Heather sent me framed on my stairway just because it meant alot to me & was to pretty to forget..... Stop by http://www.ascrappydesign.com for a visit today!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Aww, you're so sweet!

Gabbriella Conte said...

everything I say is the truth :)