READ AND RATE A PREVIEW OF UPCOMING BOOK!

Sample Reviews

Sample Reviews
Introducing Barbie & Frannie..read their reviews below

VISIT "ISLAND GIRL ART PLAY @ ETSY"

2.21.2009

Sampler Update

Sampler sales are going well on the website....slow on etsy.....that's ok though.....on March 1st I will post the results of the winner of the $25 gift certificate for Gabbriella's Closet ( for the contributors) and also the winner of the full size bag of Reviyve Gourmet Coffee for the buyers.
Keep watching! I thank each & every one of you who contributed & those of you who purchased a sampler...without any of you this could not be....I wish all of you much success & health in the coming year. This week I have had a family difficulty concerning my son & an injury he sustained...please I ask all of you to say a prayer that he will be healed.
I have faith....but I am his mother & I hurt when my son hurts....
Thank you all & I thank God in advance for the work he is going to do in my son. :)

No comments: