READ AND RATE A PREVIEW OF UPCOMING BOOK!

Sample Reviews

Sample Reviews
Introducing Barbie & Frannie..read their reviews below

VISIT "ISLAND GIRL ART PLAY @ ETSY"

2.22.2009

SAMPLER NOW IN 2 SIZES





Smaller Sampler size now available.....adding to the Sampler is now a smaller version....this one will contain 5-6 samples each month...lets call it the "Stimulus Sampler" there is so much talk about "stimulus programs" lately...perhaps someone can only afford or only wants a couple samples....well here is my solution! This morning I was "stimulated" to do so...... I know I have a strange sense of humor but you know what? that is what makes me push forward & not deter from the path I have chosen...I have chosen to go forward...for myself & also for you....I had ordered these pink boxes & now I know why! I am thankful that sometimes do things not knowing why but God's hand is upon me & when the time is right ---- it all fits into place.... Sampler in both sizes will be available at http://gabbriellascloset.com/ and also in my shopit back on here...some sabatoged that also this weekend & it disappeared , it was to be on there till the end of the month. Everyone have a Great & Grateful Sunday!

No comments: