READ AND RATE A PREVIEW OF UPCOMING BOOK!

Sample Reviews

Sample Reviews
Introducing Barbie & Frannie..read their reviews below

VISIT "ISLAND GIRL ART PLAY @ ETSY"

1.14.2009

DRAWING FOR CONTRIBUTORS!!!

To my first group of participants, which will include January & February Sampler participants, I am going to have a drawing for the above gift certificate. I am doing both months combined because you all are the first ones to support me on this endeavor. I appreciate each and everyone of you! Remember you can always sign up for a certain month in advance at any time that is convenient for you. I will use a randomizer in which to pick the winner which is done through the computer. Everyone will have a fair chance at this.
Also remember if any of you would like to donate along with your sample shipment any fullsize products for raffeling each month this is welcomed! I just love give-a-ways!!!!! I think everyone does!!!! Remember to listen this Thursday to MooseberryHill Radio at http://mooseberryhill.com/ at 6pm to hear us be advertised for the January Sampler!!!! I do pray this goes well for all of us!!!! Have an awesome day!
oh yeah~~~~~~GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!! (ALL the way)

No comments: