READ AND RATE A PREVIEW OF UPCOMING BOOK!

Sample Reviews

Sample Reviews
Introducing Barbie & Frannie..read their reviews below

VISIT "ISLAND GIRL ART PLAY @ ETSY"

5.07.2010

Happy Mom's Day !


For those of you who do not yet know and have not read the newsletter sent out last week, Gabbriella's Sampler will be off fo a short time. participants have backed away without notice so we can not go forward until those who wanted promotions can send in their samples. This is fine as life does happen. But in the mean time to keep up with life at the Sampler why not follow me over at Shame On Me Book Blog and see what is happening there! I alos have a site for the book where you can learn more also. I always have to keep busy. Join me there if you like. I will still post here from time to time to let you know the flow of things. I am at the present placing samples from the tiny amount of contributors I have left in my daily shipments out of the house so they still get noticed and promoted that way so if you are interested in that please send in your samples. when I ge a substancial amount of contributors again we will start the boxes again. If you are new to this idea please consider joining in.
Every Mom have a wonderful Mom's Day!

No comments: