READ AND RATE A PREVIEW OF UPCOMING BOOK!

Sample Reviews

Sample Reviews
Introducing Barbie & Frannie..read their reviews below

VISIT "ISLAND GIRL ART PLAY @ ETSY"

5.22.2010

BELIEVE in ME

"You may ask 'What does the Believe in Me' on the mirror have to do with the book. Well in my own personal life I do alot of praying and talking to God while putting my makeup on. During one of those sessions over the last 13 years of my life while talking to God about the direction I had chosen to take my life in. I felt strongly when asking Him 'what now Lord?' He gently impressed those words on my heart 'Believe in Me' not only to believe in Him to take care of all that I would ever need, but to also during this time to tell myself 'Believe in ME' meaning I had to also believe in MYSELF, that I would be capable of getting through any tough time that would come my way. He would not fail me if I would not fail myself. I have hung on to those words many times in the course of the last 13 years of my life. It has made me who I am today. And this book is because of that. Without believing in God and myself I would have never written my experience. It has opened up a whole new world for me. One I now know was deep within me all along just waiting to jump out! Today I am experiecing a happiness I never knew would be a part of my life. Not to say that I was not happy yesterday...because I was very happy within myself & my life yesterday. But when I look at all that I have accomplished and see in the future more of my life taking this direction. I would not change a breath and do it any other way. The bad has made be better, the weak times have made me stronger and the tough times have turned me inside out & upside down to become the balanced woman I am today. Yes I still have weaknesses and down times like all of you might, but I bounce back so much quicker than before. I have become more reslient to life. I am eager see what is next for me & where that takes me. I always did have a heart for adventure & my life has been just that! Blessings to all!"

No comments: