READ AND RATE A PREVIEW OF UPCOMING BOOK!

Sample Reviews

Sample Reviews
Introducing Barbie & Frannie..read their reviews below

VISIT "ISLAND GIRL ART PLAY @ ETSY"

4.02.2010

NEARING COMPLETION!!!!

Just as soon as I get the final copy of the cover illustration for my book off to the publisher it will go & very, very soon after it will be listed on Amazon.com for sale with all the other amazing books out there! I am so excited as I write this! It has been a very great 5 months which I had off work & decided to publish this book. Without this time off for surgery it would have never happened/ Well...that is just 1 reason I wrote the book. (I had the time available) Another reason is because of the choices the ex decided to make with our son & I. I guess in a way I really have him to thank. Because I have never felt so free of him in all my life until I put I had this down in print. It is a good feeling to be even more confident in myself than ever before. New blog for book ShameOnMeBook keep in touch...check it out

No comments: