READ AND RATE A PREVIEW OF UPCOMING BOOK!

Sample Reviews

Sample Reviews
Introducing Barbie & Frannie..read their reviews below

VISIT "ISLAND GIRL ART PLAY @ ETSY"

2.22.2010

:(

At the last minute this month we have had several cancellations which promise to be in next months sampler which will be the special Mom's Day packaging. Sometimes this happens in the course of life we each have to face every day. So as a back up plan the Sampler still will go on this month....it did not allow me enough time since there were quite a few cancellations on the same day too late in the month to ask others to participate...We still have a few of Marsha's Herbal Eye pillows left to be included  +  I will open the doors to my handmade closet & my retail wall & be placing FULL size products in each sampler so as to not have you be disappointed. This months sampler will have a high dollar value but will still ship out at the standard pricing.  This way you will remain happy & get to try full size products and & will be able to clear out my inventory so I can get some new & exciting products for the website. I apologize for any inconvenience you may find in this but I assure you that you will still get the same quality special service I give you each & every month....just this month will have a different twist. We look forward to having the participants return to us next month.
Don't forget to scroll down the page to read Barbie & Frannie's sample reviews they are working on....they have done such a wonderful job promoting for me...& you!

No comments: