READ AND RATE A PREVIEW OF UPCOMING BOOK!

Sample Reviews

Sample Reviews
Introducing Barbie & Frannie..read their reviews below

VISIT "ISLAND GIRL ART PLAY @ ETSY"

11.26.2009



Hello my name is Alessandra Jean Phillips. This is my little store called Little Miss Cute 2 Boot. Being a Military wife as a stay at home mom, you can loose track of things you love and doing something for yourself. I got inspired by my sister who has a little store as well and my son Conner Phillips. Everything is made by hand, meaning cutting pasting and putting it all together. I started off by doing tags, tags are used for anything scrapbooking, on packages ect. I came up with using all my scrapbooking items I had to save money. All of my tags are different, that's what makes them special, as everything else I make. My beautiful little gift boxes, the popsicle stick frames, my colorful frame magnets. Everything is made from a smoke free home, Come share the holidays by getting a personlized gift for your wrapping needs.
Stop by and visit Navy Wife

No comments: