READ AND RATE A PREVIEW OF UPCOMING BOOK!

Sample Reviews

Sample Reviews
Introducing Barbie & Frannie..read their reviews below

VISIT "ISLAND GIRL ART PLAY @ ETSY"

10.03.2009




While browsing the Ivy Keep website I spotted this product on the left....Lip Brew
you can go to their website & read more about it...I think this would be a great scent for a balm....it comes in differenct scents of their teas! Plus it is a natural product for your lips! The Ivy Keep carries
a wide variety of teas, bath products and other items which you will find that we all can use. There you will be able to learn from the tea glossery & view recipes which will be posted. Visit their shop & let them know we sent you!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I just love all the neat stuff you find. I put your button on my blog you can see it here http://sherisstory.blogspot.com/
Sheri

Gabbriella Conte said...

thanks Sheri...I looked for my button but did not find it on your blog...anyhow you did a great job with your blog..