READ AND RATE A PREVIEW OF UPCOMING BOOK!

Sample Reviews

Sample Reviews
Introducing Barbie & Frannie..read their reviews below

VISIT "ISLAND GIRL ART PLAY @ ETSY"

9.26.2009





As soon as the samples arrive to me in the next few days I will begin to post about the shops in the Sampler in October. In the past I have posted prior to the arrival of the samples to my door & then the Artisan does not sometimes send their samples to be in the box. This affects all of us including the customer who has hoped that they would receive a sample from certain shops. I do hope everyone understands that I would love to post prior to the month that the Sampler goes out but too many times without notice people have dropped out without letting anyone know & then it is really the customer who hurts & also if I have had the banner listed already then that could affect their shop sales also. So I am trying to protect all involved, including the person who has changed their mind. I do appreciate all who have taken the time to let me know that they do not wish to or can not participate in certain months..it has been a great help to us. So be watching for the upcoming days to find out who will be in the Sampler!


No comments: