READ AND RATE A PREVIEW OF UPCOMING BOOK!

Sample Reviews

Sample Reviews
Introducing Barbie & Frannie..read their reviews below

VISIT "ISLAND GIRL ART PLAY @ ETSY"

8.02.2009

exposed organics......great offerings for review!

I got the nicest surprise in the mail last week....the above package arrived...I wonder what my mailman & postal clerks on its way through PA thought of the labeling! I had a nice chuckle while opening it! ...(kathleen is about to be exposed) It is nice to get a package & have not only the thought of receiving something for yourself but having the labeling put a smile on your face :) Inside I was truly amazed at how generous the Artisan was...There were 5 FULL size products for me to use & do reviews on! What a generous offering! Thank you so very much Celeste! http://www.exposedorganics.com/ is where you can visit her & see all the amazing items she carries..... I first tried "awaken" it is an awesome body wash which really does awaken your senses in the shower! with tingling peppermint & tea tree oils, aloe vera, shea butter, vitamin e your skin feels soft & refreshed at the same time! I then applied the body frosting after my shower. It left my skin soft & silky for hours during the day. I put a bit extra on my feet & elbows which tend to get dry...they are still soft as can be...I now need to try the shampoo, conditioner & personal cleansing spray...I will report back another time. Celeste also makes mineral makeup, which I am sure is just as awesome~ Stop by Celeste's Shop & tell her "Gabbriella" Sent you! Thank you Celeste for being such a great & generous sponsor for the Sampler!











No comments: