READ AND RATE A PREVIEW OF UPCOMING BOOK!

Sample Reviews

Sample Reviews
Introducing Barbie & Frannie..read their reviews below

VISIT "ISLAND GIRL ART PLAY @ ETSY"

8.09.2009

exposed organics




About a week or so ago I blogged about a great site which sent me 5 FULL size products to review for them. Well, I just loved the shampoo & conditioner! Halo-invigorating hair cleanser with tea tree & peppermint left my hair shiny,shiny,shiny! and Halo-invigorating hair conditioner with tea tree & peppermint took out all the tangles & left it silky smooth! The peppermint fragrance is both uplifting & energizing & a wonderful way to start the day! Mix that with the shower wash & you are on your way to a perfect start of your morning! Awaken your senses with ....exposed organics Stop by their shop & see what you might find for yourself or that special someone....they also have makeup! I am sure it is just a wonderful!

No comments: