READ AND RATE A PREVIEW OF UPCOMING BOOK!

Sample Reviews

Sample Reviews
Introducing Barbie & Frannie..read their reviews below

VISIT "ISLAND GIRL ART PLAY @ ETSY"

7.05.2009

What a Nice Surprise!!!!


All because I "hearted" a shop!!!! The other day a very special package arrived for me in the mail! I am used to getting bunches of packages in 1 day at my address because of the Sampler participants....but last week I had the thrill of 1 of the packages being exclusively for me!!!! For being the 1st person to "heart" Tina's etsy shop http://MonkeyStitch.etsy.com she sent me a handmade gift! Above you will see how nice it is ---a hand crochet washcloth, shower poof, and face scrubbie with 4 wonderfully made soaps! It is so very nice to recieve a gift especially when not expecting one! Visit Tina's shop & see all the great soaps, crochet items & afghans she makes. She is very pleasant to do business with & also I want to let you all know she will be in the August Sampler & you will love what she is making for it! Thank you Tina for my present I wish you much success in 2009!

No comments: