READ AND RATE A PREVIEW OF UPCOMING BOOK!

Sample Reviews

Sample Reviews
Introducing Barbie & Frannie..read their reviews below

VISIT "ISLAND GIRL ART PLAY @ ETSY"

7.14.2009

Creative Expressions in July's Sampler





I would like to welcome Stacie of Creative Expressions to Gabbriella's Sampler this month....Stacie is a real trooper....she got her samples made & to me in record time! The snowflake ornament above was her gift to me in her package of samples she sent...thankyou so much Stacie!....It is so shiny & sparkly! I noticed she is offering this for sale in her shop...stop by & check it out! She sent in handknitted bookmarks for her samples....they each are so different from the next....they are made from crochet thread which I know is difficult (for me) to crochet with ...very detailed...you will just love them! If you would like to have a snowflake ornament like mine, you can either purchase one or Stacie is giving 1 away with every $15 purchase! Stop by & see all the other goodies she makes & tell her Gabbriella sent you!!!! http://knittingchic.etsy.com/

No comments: