READ AND RATE A PREVIEW OF UPCOMING BOOK!

Sample Reviews

Sample Reviews
Introducing Barbie & Frannie..read their reviews below

VISIT "ISLAND GIRL ART PLAY @ ETSY"

4.04.2009

OmSanti~~~A Regular Sampler Friend! or should I say "Sampler Friendly"




Kate from OmShanti is a favorite regular of everyone! This soap pictures just looks so wonderfully made! I am always blessed when Kate's samples arrive....I just know I will be able to treat myself to my choice of sample to try! The aroma her package gives off when opening it is refreshing & relaxing at the same time, it is always a mix of different items which makes it so hard to just pick one to sample for myself! Stop by Kate's shop at http://omshanti.etsy.com/ and tell her Gabbriella sent you!!!! She has a lot of new products! Thanks Kate for being so loyal to the Sampler!!!!

No comments: