READ AND RATE A PREVIEW OF UPCOMING BOOK!

Sample Reviews

Sample Reviews
Introducing Barbie & Frannie..read their reviews below

VISIT "ISLAND GIRL ART PLAY @ ETSY"

3.03.2009

WHATSHERNAME????






Yes you heard me right(or should I say, read me)----that is the name of her shop----actually her name is Gayle & I had the pleasure of meeting her over a year ago through Etsy. Gayle makes dried herbs for teas & dried pressed flowers which she makes bookmarkers out of among other great items in her shop. You can find cards (which her son makes) gift tags and magnets. Gayle is always pleasant to do business with & you will feel the closeness to her as you do. Stop by this great lady's shop & see what might interest you. I am so glad to have Gayle be in this month's sampler. She was the first to sign up for March way back in january & that was a real encouragement to me as I was just starting out on this adventure! You can also visit Gayle over at http://creativecafe.ning.com/

No comments: