READ AND RATE A PREVIEW OF UPCOMING BOOK!

Sample Reviews

Sample Reviews
Introducing Barbie & Frannie..read their reviews below

VISIT "ISLAND GIRL ART PLAY @ ETSY"

3.04.2009

What Buyers Think!!!!

We average about 2 responses per month on the purchases, which isn't bad ...not everyone takes the time to email or do a feedback, but when they are repeat buyers, especially in the same month then we know we have something good going on...Out of the 50+ Samplers to go out the door there has only been 1 response who I did not please, but that is fine. ALL of the boutique owners are very pleased with what they are seeing...Your products get great compliments when I show up each month at their doorsteps....Starting to reach out to the vacation spots next...

Here is what a few buyers had to say recently....oh yeah----One lady bought 3 samplers all in one month!So she MUST be HAPPY!!

Kathleen from Gabbriella was just amazing - quick, efficient and so nice and personable. I just sent a Sampler to my best friend of 22 years and I think I am going to get addicted to sending these very cool things to my other really good friends.. Thanks Kathleen for making this transaction a pure pleasure. Much love and appreciation goes out to you..Best wishes, Jim

The sampler is wonderful! Something for everyone. Its like Christmas every month! Looking forward to February's.
I think you priced it just right!
Tammy



HI KATHLEEN, I JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW HOW THRILLED I WAS WITH THE SAMPLER BOX. IT WAS AWESOME!!! I HAD TO ORDER ANOTHER ONE YESTERDAY FOR MY DAUGHTER, WHO JUST LOVED IT. YOUR SITE IS THE GREATEST. IT JUST MAKES YOU FEEL REAL WARM AND COZY. YOU SEEM LIKE A WONDERFUL PERSON AND I AM SO GLAD I FOUND YOUR SAMPLER BOX. THANKS AGAIN, LINDA

OMG OMG OMG! I just got my box and I LOVE it. This is the greatest idea on Etsy and I am a huge fan. Thanks for making my late February thursday like Christmas and my birthday in one.
DivaErin

February Sampler Box
Great selection of lovely samples, thank you.
Liz




No comments: