READ AND RATE A PREVIEW OF UPCOMING BOOK!

Sample Reviews

Sample Reviews
Introducing Barbie & Frannie..read their reviews below

VISIT "ISLAND GIRL ART PLAY @ ETSY"

3.29.2009

Awakening Blend Bath Salts by OmShanti


Recently in my Sampler was OmShanti Handcrafts... Kate has been in my Sampler numerous times & each time I am so pleased to have her join in! Each box of samples which arrive at my door always smells so wonderful unpon opening. I always look forward to receiving her package each time she signs up!
This time I sampled her goods! This morning I took a bath in her Awakening Blend Bath Salts, it was a generous size sample, which all of my participants generally give each time. It was a mix of sage, pineand cederwood with vitamin E oil. the water was soft as I slipped away into lala land. It left my body silky soft after the soak & my mind refreshed & ready to work another 6 hours on the computer! Thanks Kate for a trip to the spa without leaving my home...the only thing missing was a massage! Stop by Kate's & see all her awesome creations...or purchase a sampler to try one for your self. from soaps to lotions to salves to lip balms to bath salts...who knows what might be in your sampler! http://omshanti.etsy.com Tell her Gabbriella sent you!

No comments: