READ AND RATE A PREVIEW OF UPCOMING BOOK!

Sample Reviews

Sample Reviews
Introducing Barbie & Frannie..read their reviews below

VISIT "ISLAND GIRL ART PLAY @ ETSY"

2.10.2009

Ladies You Gotta Get Some of This!!!




This is me right now...(only I am in my jammies) at my desk having an affair with my new favorite coffee~~~Reviyve Permium Gourmet Coffee~~~Donut Blend~~~~the end of the bag :(...I am starting my day and while upstairs on the computer waiting for the coffee pot to do its job...while typing I get this rush....I keep typing...I keep thinking of the soft, smoothness of the pleasurable drink touching my lips and the sweet, rich aroma as I lift my cup to taste....As I sat here typing I noticed I could smell the aroma coming into the office upstairs...I got up from my chair & rushed down the stairs...grabbed my favorite cup (nice pretty pink mug from Italy) poured and sipped....hmmmmmm...what a wonderful way to get a smile on my face early in the morning! Back up to the office I go, then as sitting here I stop to relax (something I find hard to do anymore!) & I just thank God for another day of life and his goodness to me. I feel wonderful, satisfied and just plain good all over. All from a cup of coffee!! I ask myself these feelings of anticipation is this what it feels like to have an affair?...(I never had an affair) I feel like I have abandoned my old true & true coffee who I never thought I would cheat on... but Reviyve Premium Coffee you have won my heart! I will need to go back to my old love tomorrow morning...it is still waiting for me...I will apologize..God, I am so glad I am not the type who would ever had cheated on my husband...the guilt is way to much! So if you want to take a little rendeavous get yourself a bag of Reviyve Premium Gourmet Coffee...you won't be sorry...and it will save your marriage!
http://www.premiumcoffeebyrv.com STOP BY AND VISIT!


IF YOU PURCHASE A FEBRUARY SAMPLER BOX YOU WILL BE ENTERED INTO THE RANDOMIZER DRAWING FOR A FULL SIZE BAG OF REVIYVE PREMIUM GOURMET COFFEE So you can have your own affair!
Reviyve Premium Gourmet Coffee is a Sponsor of Gabbriella's Sampler for February....Thank you Reviyve...

No comments: