READ AND RATE A PREVIEW OF UPCOMING BOOK!

Sample Reviews

Sample Reviews
Introducing Barbie & Frannie..read their reviews below

VISIT "ISLAND GIRL ART PLAY @ ETSY"

2.07.2009

In the February Sampler!!!!!






We welcome "2 ME LOVE ME" to the Sampler this month!!! Completly natural mineral makeup----foundations, eyeshadows, blushes, bronzers ,supplies & more! T-shirts & Bath & Body items to come soon!! I have used mineral makeup for many years now & I will never go back to regular makeup---my skin has never felt so clean---mineral makeup allows you face to breathe...no cakey build up to cause blocked pores! Keep you skin healthy & beautiful the way it was intended to be! I can't wait to try this product line myself! Nicely priced makeup kits are also available for your purchase! Eyeshadows can be used wet or dry! I have learned that when I do this wet it stays on much longer throughout the day. Stop by 2 ME LOVE ME shop today http://2meloveme.etsy.com/ and see all she has for you to keep you beautiful!


No comments: