READ AND RATE A PREVIEW OF UPCOMING BOOK!

Sample Reviews

Sample Reviews
Introducing Barbie & Frannie..read their reviews below

VISIT "ISLAND GIRL ART PLAY @ ETSY"

2.01.2009

FEBRUARY CONTRIBUTORS COMING IN!!!




1st to sign up for the February Sampler was Dan from Pure Naturals~~~~he is the feature today! I was quite impressed with Pure Naturals shop when I stumbled upon it. His styling is impecable....everything in his shop is so clean & orderly looking...very, very professional! I am so glad to have Dan in the Sampler I am sure you will be quite pleased with his offering. He carries handcrafted natural skin care & soy candles....Pure Naturals is very dedicated to getting you the finest quality products to use that they make everything in small batches as to maintain the freshness of their products! The packaging is so very simple yet rich looking! I just love those metal cups it comes packaged in! I use thes myself when selling herbs, teas & bath salts at the fairs! Everything always stays so fresh in them & the purchaser can reuse many times over! Dan also has a blog http://blog.shoppurenaturals.com/ visit him there also to keep up! Welcome to the Sampler Dan---my hope & dream is to get you & all the other contributors as much exposure as I can so in return you will gain new customers! Also Dan---thanks for plugging me on etsy.....:) Remember all of you contributors out there feel free to use my logo & plug the Sampler whenever you get the urge...the faster the boxes go out the door the better it is for all of us!

No comments: