READ AND RATE A PREVIEW OF UPCOMING BOOK!

Sample Reviews

Sample Reviews
Introducing Barbie & Frannie..read their reviews below

VISIT "ISLAND GIRL ART PLAY @ ETSY"

1.23.2009

~~~THANKS AGAIN TO MOOSEBERRY HILL RADIO~~~


Once again a huge thank you to Moose & Bunnie who advertise for us at "MooseBerry Hill Radio" you gals have done a grand job for me & I deeply appreciate all the kindness you say about me & my shops. I am getting very excited as time gets closer...my mailman thinks I am crazy & the poor dear has to trudge through over the ankle snow to get to my doorstep to place all the boxes in my large wooden bin for my supplies! Don't fret----I make it up to him in samples from my health food store samples! Gotta keep him energized!!!! Anyone out there needing candles or banners, web design or home decor visit Moose at http://mooseberryhill.com/ and if you are in the need of lavender,wheat grass, lotions,soaps, butters, sachets & much more visit Bunnie at http://thebumblebeestudio.etsy.com/ you won't be sorry you did. Both these talented ,energetic women have style with flair & you can see it in their work.....Once again Bunnie & Moose thanks for the "plug"~~~~~

No comments: