READ AND RATE A PREVIEW OF UPCOMING BOOK!

Sample Reviews

Sample Reviews
Introducing Barbie & Frannie..read their reviews below

VISIT "ISLAND GIRL ART PLAY @ ETSY"

1.17.2009

LAINEY'S PAWTIQUE & BAKERY!!!!



Lainey's Pawtique & Bakery we are so pleased that you are joining in with us this month, our 1st Sampler. Judy was so kind & wrote the nicest bit of info for me I just need to copy it now...not that I am being lazy...but she did a wonderful job in explaining her Pawtique. So Judy here goes it
"JUST to let you know a little bit about what I do…….I use NO Perservatives in my cookies so Most of them need to be refridgerated. Some can only be sold if you are in my area and can take them home soon! Its alot of Time more so than work…BUT I dont have to worry whats inside them, will my babies get sick, are they fresh? I hope that you to can feel assured that you are getting quality cookies…EVERY cookie is taste tested by Lainey & her sister Chloe and My hubby YES he tries all my flavors….Humans COULD eat them but since there are NO sugars in them they taste pretty plain EXCEPT for the pupkin pie bread. I have had people buy those at shows just because they are hungry…..and they DONT even SHARE with their doggies!! HOW RUDE!!! We also make beds, blankets and Specialize in Swarovski Crystal Jewelry."
Thank you Judy for a very clear explanation. Stop by her shop you just have to check out the latest in "doggie" jewelry! so cute it makes me want a puppy! Maybe when I retire someday...if Gabby my beloved, best friend,soul mate,girlfriend, Siamese cat will allow. Life would be so different without her in it. I thank the Good Lord for creating animals :) When humans fail us they are always there....no matter what.(and they don't judge us!) visit Judy now at http://laineyspawtique.etsy.com
Judy thanks for the samples & thanks for writing a good review!LOL

No comments: