READ AND RATE A PREVIEW OF UPCOMING BOOK!

Sample Reviews

Sample Reviews
Introducing Barbie & Frannie..read their reviews below

VISIT "ISLAND GIRL ART PLAY @ ETSY"

1.01.2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
















I feel good!!!!What a way to start a new business venture!!!! When I came home from work yesterday I had 2 good signs about this new Sampler the moment I arrived in the driveway!!!! My first box of samples from Crudeco.etsy.com had arrived and on my porch was my shipment of ribbon & sampler boxes . Now if that is not a sign for the Good Lord above that I am to do this I do not know what is!!! I am not supersticious, I am just a great believer of signs & wonders from Above! Then when I got settled indoors for the evening I learned I have a couple more interested in January & already some for February!!!! Yeaaaaahhhhhh!!!!

~~~~~~~~~I do hope you will be pleased with my presentation of your samples~~~~~~~



I have taken pics to show you what the Sampler will look like when they go out to the customers.... in the future I should have pink boxes with white ribbons, but for now they are back ordered & I had to settle for white with pink ribbon. Let me know your thoughts....I welcome it!!! have a Blessed, safe day....till next time!!!!





No comments: