READ AND RATE A PREVIEW OF UPCOMING BOOK!

Sample Reviews

Sample Reviews
Introducing Barbie & Frannie..read their reviews below

VISIT "ISLAND GIRL ART PLAY @ ETSY"

1.26.2009

Coming this weekend !!! Starting line up for the February Sampler!
I will begin posting the participants for the February Sampler on Saturday. Also the monthly newsletter will be going out. If you have already signed up for that Sampler be sure I have your banner & other information sent to my email if you have not done so already. This Sampler will go out between the 15th & 20th of the month. Your Samples are due in to me by the 15th but I allow for some time in case they get sent out later than you expected. But the goal is to list them as soon as they are packaged. I can't believe this is the last week of January already! The good thing is income tax time is coming---then that means spring is on its way!

No comments: